Monday, April 26, 2010

Mmmm, Anzac biscuits!

Mmmm, I can smell Anzac biscuits. They smell yummy. They look steaming golden brown. I hope they melt in my mouth.
We baked them in the cooking room. It was so much fun.
We had rolled oats. After that we put in 2 tablespoons of hot water. Before that we put baking soda in a cup. It went all frothy and bubbly.
I mixed some stuff.
Finally we got to test the taste. It was yummy, scrummy in my tummy.
by Geneva


Have you ever made Anzac biscuits? I have. I love the smell of them.
My hands got gooey.
I took 3 photos of the Anzac biscuits.
Then finally we got to eat them when we got to our classroom. They were good, tasty and crunchy.
I had great fun making Anzac biscuits.
by Amber

2 comments:

  1. one of my storys are on the blog page.It is about anzac biscuits

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for bringing home an Anzac biscuit for us to share - it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete